Attention: Brand Managers
9 tips to silence the naysayers in your organisation, who are wrecking your brand plans & writing off your ideas!
One of the most important skills we must master as a Brand Manager is the ability to influence others. So many hours wasted, day in, day out, in an apocalypse of subjectivism and cynicism, between the purse strings, the powers that be, and the pioneers trying to build a brand notable enough to get noticed, on a budget barely enough to get bonus.
This guide has been developed to help build your credibility as a Brand Manager; to get more buy-in, more budget, and more breakthrough in your brand building endeavours. And, importantly, to reignite the dampened flame within, from years of taking a back seat to anything that could be mined or measured. Brand Managers, unite.
FREE Brand Fundamentals Course
Learn the formula to building your brand's authority, relevance and resilience beyond a price point, product or pandemic.
- Six succinct sessions brought to you by Mandy Hall – CEO and lead Brand Strategist at Mayd.
- Tips on how to approach brand building, as well as the critical steps to brand strategy and effective implementation.
- Short videos with easy to digest content.
- Downloadable course guide.
- Free access to our closed Facebook group (which in future will be for paid members only)!